Green tea for weight loss is gaining popularity after many saying they trimmed their weight, simply by replacing coffee with green tea. So what is the magic behind this exotic drink is primarily in China and Japan? Many of you should know that the majority of people in China and Japan are slim. Not many obese people in Eastern Europe. What are their secrets? The secret is very simple. Most Chinese and Japanese tea included in the daily diet.
What Is Green Tea?
Green tea is from the leaves of Camellia sinensis, the oxidation have been subjected to receive minimal during processing. Green tea is a type of tea that is collected and stored quickly. It is treated with heat or steam or dry heat. This treatment differs from the treatment of other types of tea, including black tea, oolong tea, white tea, etc.
How Does Green Tea Tastes?
It is often said; “I do not like green tea” as they think it tastes bitter and grassy. For some people it is a simple matter of taste. However, we often find that the reason why most people in the West “do not like green tea,” because it is the purchase of low-quality green tea and taste the bad! If we steep good green tea for people who “do not like green tea” often they like the taste.
Depending on where they are grown, how they were at the time of collection, treatment, etc., green tea can also be a variety of flavors. Common indicators of good quality green tea are: sweet, sour, butter, floral, fruity, marshes and sea. Green tea when steamed, tend to taste bitter. While other green tea tend to sweet.
How to Get the Best Green Tea?
There are different types of green tea are available. While some green teas available at your local grocery store, on average, more likely to be of poor quality, very mixed teas that are not very fresh. From some high-end stores and most online shops, you may find that you prefer not roasted, flavored tea or steamed varieties of green tea.
Green Tea for Weight Loss
- The green tea fastens body’s metabolism
- Green tea helps inhibit fat absorption. In fact, reduces the absorption of carbohydrates and fats in the body, helps you lose weight. It is also a fat burner; the good fats in the body break into energy for the body’s activities in turn helps.
- It has great anti-aging properties and accelerates cell regeneration and slowing the oxidation process in the system. Keep your healthy lifestyle, exercise such as reducing calories and start regularly. Starting conditions for your weight loss have this exotic drink tea regularly, as two cups a day. Stop drinking coffee, soft drinks and all kinds of alcoholic beverages.
Other Benefits of drinking green tea
- From Rheumatoid arthritis
- From higher cholesterol levels
- From carcinogens
- From normal infections
These are just some of the benefits of this tea in weight loss goals. In fact, it can retain an important part of your diet plan for weight loss, but keep in mind that one. Not alone on this tea for weight loss, you must ensure that you have a balanced diet and regular exercise also.